BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2011 1:09:04 PM EDT
Does anyone have one?

Are they nice or caca?

I haven't seen one until recently.
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 4:01:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Had one, Not a bad gun. I sold it because it had a rail and I don't care for the extra weight of the rail. It was very accurate and very reliable. But a few thing I didn't like. The barrel bushing was fairly loose as to barrel to bushing and bushing to slide. The mag catch would get tied up in the frame when pushed. A stronger spring seemed to fix it.
Nice gun, But they are seem to be evolving as they go. I heard the early ones had a poorly fitted grip safety.
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 6:46:20 AM EDT
[#2]
The front strap checkering isn't as good as it could be, cosmetic only.  Not bad, but for the money there is a LOT of compeition.  STI Trojan or SA Range officer are two that come to mind.  The RO could be checkered and add a magwell and still be cheaper than the DS.  

If you found one cheap enough they aren't bad.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 9:15:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Cool, thanks for the replies guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top