Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2010 7:46:39 AM EDT
Crimson Trace has said they are considering making a Laserguard laser for 1911 style pistols, but are still debating it and not sure if the will.  I am a huge fan of their products and love having lasers on my pistols but I also love 1911's with a Bobtail which means their grips don't work.

For all the lefties out there, or the guys that love their VZ Grips, or the guys that love their Bobtails, or custom Ivory stocks, etc., the Laserguard model is great because it sits in front of the trigger guard!

If enough people politely email them and say it is a product they would like to see available I have gotten indication they will make it.  Even if you are not sure you yourself are 100% on it, what harm can it do to email them and ask?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 8:35:16 AM EDT
[#1]
no intrest.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 9:54:59 AM EDT
[#2]
One of the selling point of the current crimson trace grip laser is when mounted it works with all 1911 holsters,i see issues with a laserguard unit mounted in front of trigger guard with many holsters.I currently have a Crimson Trace laser grip on one of my 1911's,works just right with my holsters.

my .02 cents....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top