Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2010 7:11:01 PM EDT
Jason says every body's going lighter and I'm going heavier... What looks to be aluminum is stainless steel.

Compensator is a prototype Jason's working on.

Yep, slide is Officers length.

We were working on one of mine today and thought it would be cool to show off one of his.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:10:52 AM EDT
[#1]
WOW.  That looks like something right out of a futuristic movie.  

Any reason you are running such heavy stuff?  I mean...a full on Aimpoint?  Why not a mini dot like a Burris Fast Fire?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:06:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't imagine recoil will be too horrible.  I like how it looks btw  
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:24:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm trying to look at it kind of like a long range high-power shooter, the more weight the more steady, though I do not want to over do it. When I have practiced for the cup I have cleaned everything time and time again, but when I shot in the cup it's a little different story, the best I have ever got in the Bianchi Cup Is 1879 points out of a 1920. I am hoping and planing with a little extra weight to be able to shoot a little better. My goal is to get a perfact sore. As far as the full size aimpoint, it sets up a little higher, I kind of like that for when I shoot the practial part of the match I can lay flat on the ground and see through the sight easy because it sets up higher. I plan on kicking  everyone's butt, well except maybe Bruce or Doug- but the thing is they can have a bad day and I could have a good one???
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:32:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Since Jason won't, I will......

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 10:32:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Nowlin sponsered Jason for next year's Cup,

Will keep the updates a comin.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top