Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2010 6:24:22 AM EDT
My friend just purchased a S&W 1911 PD and is looking to buy a threaded barrel for a suppressor.  What are the best sources for threaded barrels that have a good quality to value ratio?  His gun is a 5".
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 7:17:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
My friend just purchased a S&W 1911 PD and is looking to buy a threaded barrel for a suppressor.  What are the best sources for threaded barrels that have a good quality to value ratio?  His gun is a 5".

I have a threaded & compensated barrel from these people (KKM) in a Glock 22, it was something I was playing with but found out it shoot's well. It's much more accurate than the Glock barrel it came with. The comp has vent's in the top to force the recoil downward for quicker follow up shot's. Complete drop in & a much tighter barrel fit. I think I paid about $225

http://www.kkmprecision.com/custom_pistol_barrels/home.php

I can remove the compensator & add a suppressor. All you is a allen wrench to unlock then screw off.

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:19:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Try Bar-Sto , Storm Lake , and Jarvis ...
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:29:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 6:12:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Jarvis is probably the way to go.

As above http://www.jarvis-custom.com/Products/tabid/53/ctl/ProductDetail/productId/49/mid/388/Default.aspx
Others have recommended that Javis fit the barrel as well.  Has this been your experience?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top