Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2002 7:20:43 AM EDT
I came across 20 of these specially made for millennium & never sold. Gold & silver inlaid in presentation box with certificate from factory stating they will never be made again.

Might buy them all & offer to members here first. Waiting for prices. Any interest?

Link Posted: 2/16/2002 7:39:09 AM EDT
[#1]
As with everything, G&B, price will be the deciding factor.  But, yes I would probably be interested, depending on the price.
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 11:53:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm sure due to it's design & limited #, it will be a lot higher than a shooter.

Will post info here when we get it.

Link Posted: 2/17/2002 10:05:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I happen to collect Maks.  Value will depend upon manufacturer i.e. is it Bulgarian or a Russian commercial.  Since it is a Millenium Makarov, I would guess that it is a Bulgarian Mak.  Since I have never heard of this run, I would be extremely interested in the details such as country of origin, name of the importer and a picture. I might be interested in purchasing one or two depending on price and country of origin.  I would not be surprised if it were another type of handgun that is chambered in the 9x18 Makarov caliber.
-websensei
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top