Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2006 5:48:27 PM EDT
Hey guys.  I picked up a Russian Makarov .380 cal.  It's actually my very first handgun that I ever owned.  I bought it new but after I shot it I wanted to clean it.  All I did was push an oiled cloth threw the barell 2 times and give it a basic wipe down.  I heard that all handguns break down this way you can gice it a good cleaning.  I was wondering if you guys could let me know how it comes apart.

Thanks...
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:56:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Drop the magazine and and pull the trigger guard down and let it rest on the frame to the side, then pull the slide back as if you were loading a bullet into the chamber. Then you need to get the slide in just the right spot and it will lift off the frame from the back forward and up. You might want to have someone who has done it help you. Get a cleaning kit and do a little reading in the AR15 maintenance forum. You will learn a lot!
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 1:45:02 PM EDT
[#2]
This is pretty good.....

http://makarov.com/tech/assembly_print.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top