Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/30/2005 6:43:39 PM EDT
Had FOUR Mak's (I'm a Commie gun addict) -- two Russians and two Poles -- and sold one of the Russkys as my friend who lusted after it couldn't refuse the $250 (!) price I put on it. Yes! says my wife, finally you've gotten sensible about this dopey habit.

Now here I am three days later, looking at a PERFECT Bulgy and.... well, next weekend I'll have a chance to shoot my newest addition. BTW, totally pristeen for $159 at the local gun shop, so I feel fine right now (though marital relations may be strained for awhile).

Is anybody else as hooked as I am on these things?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:39:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Well now . . .

Looks like I'm not the only one  ! !

"Hello one and all.  I'm BankerBilly and a Mak addict . . ."

Got my first Mak about 10 years ago -- a "new" East German that's now a safe queen.

Got four Bulgies now too  ! !   Three are "shooters" and one was "new" -- but love them all  ! !

But need one more -- gotta have "even numbers", don't ya know.  

Also have a Polish P-64, a PA-63, FEG RK-59, and a FEG R-61.

Think I need "help" ? ? ? ?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:35:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I love em' too! I have a couple and working on a nice East German!
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:02:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I am also an addict, but I only have one right now.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:38:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Wait until you are totally addicted and want a Simon Suhl to add to your collection.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:22:39 PM EDT
[#5]
:-)   i've managed to contain the sickness to just three guns
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:26:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
.....Is anybody else as hooked as I am on these things?

There is no cure for the Mak Attack!   You are forever screwed!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top