Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2005 4:40:08 AM EDT
I was on the SigArms website awhile back and saw the Mauser M2. Is this the only way to get the M2? I'm a beginner with buying/firing a firearm, and wanted to see if this is a good pistol for my first purchase.

Anyone here own or fire this handgun?

^_^_^
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 3:02:47 PM EDT
[#1]
A friend of mine has one & he likes it. He's a lefty & he liked the controls for him. Personally, I've never shot one.

Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:54:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Thx for the reply. I'm hoping once I get my FID that I can go out and try one of these pistols. What caliber did your friend have?

^_^_^
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:56:35 PM EDT
[#3]
IIRC, he went with the .40 but it has been 3 years & I've slept since then.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 2:10:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I looked at the .45 not long ago.  I liked the size and feel (for a compact .45), but I just couldn't get past the manual safety (odd location, flimsy-feeling, etc.).  My personal hang-up, FWIW - it's probably a fine little pistol.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 4:18:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Thx for the info/opinions. I will hopefully be able to check one of these out at an upcoming gunshow.

^_^_^
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top