Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2020 10:50:42 AM EDT
I found a guy who has 3 Interarm mauser lugers with all paperwork and accessories in the box new unfired. I believe its two four inch models and a 6 inch model. 1500 a piece is the asking price, not sure if thats a good price for them. I will say they look gorgeous though in person. Any reason to pick one up over an original? I dont know too much about Lugers other than Ive always wanted one as a shooter.
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 11:06:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Not sure what they’re going for these days but I have a 4 inch Swiss-style one that is gorgeous, some of the best machining I’ve seen on a firearm.
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 11:30:25 AM EDT
[#2]
They're nice guns.
Problem is spare mags and parts are unobtainium.
That price isn't bad for a new Luger. For an occasional shooter I'd FO.
Just know if you do decide to use them their value will decrease a lot as they aren't vintage guns.
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 12:25:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kwisak] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HellifIknow:
They're nice guns.
Problem is spare mags and parts are unobtainium.
That price isn't bad for a new Luger. For an occasional shooter I'd FO. 
Just know if you do decide to use them their value will decrease a lot as they aren't vintage guns.
View Quote

Unless someone starts making them again I doubt the price will go down much unless pretty beat up used. The stoeger luger was pretty bad with the warping metals but the price has only gone up. Honestly op if they are NIB I would appreciate some contact info and I’ll take one. Unless we get manufacturers making them again the Lugers are going to keep going crazy. The first I bought was for 300 I think, not a great one but I’ve spent too much on Lugers and the prices seem like they are tripling
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 7:47:49 AM EDT
[#4]
I would like to buy one too if you don’t. Please provide contact info if you don’t mind.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 12:50:17 AM EDT
[#5]
MecGar makes mags that work just fine in the Interarms pistols.

Don’t use the original mags. The plastic base plugs will disintegrate and blow out the bottom. Use new mags.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 12:16:18 PM EDT
[#6]
$1500 is the going rate on those mausers
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 12:43:24 PM EDT
[#7]
There are a number of places to get parts. And not just gunparts corporation. But they are not cheap. Even the newly made replacement parts are costly. And when buying them, you have to remember that the parts were hand fitted.
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 7:25:02 PM EDT
[#8]
I would definitely grab the navy one at that price if I didn't have the money for all 3
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 7:41:36 PM EDT
[#9]
I have 2 of the 6” versions. One each in 30 & 9mm. Very nice guns. Price sounds about right.
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 8:08:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Lugers are an entire collecting thing all on their own. I have seen broom handles go for $500 and German officer models go for $35k. The market is always changing. I’d do one at that price or all 3 if you have the cash. They are never a bad investment.
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 8:40:22 PM EDT
[#11]
I just looked around at Lugers... I've kinda wanted a 'shooter' grade and found a nice 'like new' Interarms import with a 5" barrel.

So I ordered it. $1800ish shipped. I don't feel too bad about that, as I saw a few other Interarms models in great condition for over $2k.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top