Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2002 4:24:02 PM EDT
Anybody got any feedback on this one? I am flipping through the SIGARMS catalog and it kinda got my curiosity up. I might consider this as an option, but I want to hear something from you guys first. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 2:52:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry, USP40C, I don't own one of those, although they sure look cool.
All my expertise is with pre 1945 Mausers, P-38s, and Lugers.
SHOULD be a good gun though, as Mauser never made a bad gun, at least while they were still at Oberndorf an Neckar.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 5:12:48 PM EDT
[#2]
USP40C,I had one in my hands at a gun show last fall,it felt real nice,pulled up good,I'd buy one.If Sig is carrying them you wont be sorry.
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 4:27:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Talk about slim pickings on feedback. Thanks you two for the response, and I quite agree that if SIG is the US distributor, it should be a keeper. I am actually gonna get a SIG for myself, but was thinking that from what I could see, it looked like a good possibility for my GF. Depends on how it feels in her hands.

You gotta love a chick who digs shooting .40's, and .45's (those being the only two available calibers)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top