Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2003 10:32:42 PM EDT
Only one post ..so I just want to say you can your moneys worth when you buy a Para, and when you buy the "Limited" versions - YOu get the whole works for less dollars - Beaver tail, extended grip, Solid Guide Road and Cool trigger.

I have a P16 and others in the family own P45.  All shoot great! and with high cap mags they pack some firepower!

A lot less money spend than getting the gun customized with you are looking for a lot of basic custom features and quality workmanship.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 11:47:36 AM EDT
[#1]
...AND a wonderful plastic trigger!

I love them too, but the plastic on a "limited" pistol turns my stomach...
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 7:15:22 PM EDT
[#2]
iv'e had one for almost 5 years. real low serial# 3500 somthing. the only thing i have changed on it is: Kings long straight trigger. Mag well, match sear and hammer. had the barrel throated and polished. havent done any major maint on it. I installed a differnt front site.
this is far from a pretty gun. I use it weekly in matches and has seen alot of rounds (est. 25-30,000 rounds) and hard use.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 9:21:13 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Only one post ..so I just want to say you can your moneys worth when you buy a Para, and when you buy the "Limited" versions - YOu get the whole works for less dollars - Beaver tail, extended grip, Solid Guide Road and Cool trigger.

I have a P16 and others in the family own P45.  All shoot great! and with high cap mags they pack some firepower!

A lot less money spend than getting the gun customized with you are looking for a lot of basic custom features and quality workmanship.

I have a P14.45 Limited and short of putting in a heavier recoil spring and skateboard tape on the grip plates... it's straight stock from Para.

I've had the pistol for just over two years... about 8,000 rounds... and not one problem that wasn't a result of cheap mags (ProMag)...

My one complaint... the mags... they're built with cheap platic bases that are held in place with three little plastic tabs which break without any real provocation... like dropping the mags during IPSC matches... the high cap mags don't have this problem (I don't think) but we can't have those up here in the GWN... you see, we can only be trusted with 10 (well 11) rounds at a time...

STP.

Link Posted: 5/27/2003 9:45:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm getting ready to send my P14 45 out to Clark for some work and have been seriously considering having their "Meltdown" conversion done. I'm waiting to hear back from them.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top