Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2006 1:41:07 PM EDT
Why are my para 14rd mags so hard to load to full capacity? and when I do manage to stuff all 14 rds into it, the spring seems too weak to properly function the first few rounds I even have the problem of after they are fully loaded that the first couple rounds will just fall out!!!.

I've tried to leave them loaded for a few weeks and I have tried shooting them often but the mags seem the same.

any help?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:20:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you cleaned the insides of the mags real good  and I do mean REAL GOOD ? You might want to try getting some Wolff mag springs to replace the factory ones with after you clean the mags out . With my P-13 I like to tap the mag base in my hand after I have loaded about 7 rnds then two taps at 10 rnds then top off the mag  this seems to help set the DBL stack.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top