Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2006 5:55:27 PM EDT
I got this from my future father in law for xmas. I don't know much about this gun. I usually deal with glock. Can anyone give me some info about this gun, any problems or recalls, quality, dependable? I like it so far as the feel goes. I just got it like 4 hours ago, so i havn't even shot it yet. It came with a wilson mag. Thanx for your help.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:14:28 AM EDT
[#1]
That's one Helluva nice Father-in-law you've got.

I love my C7-45.  It was my first Para.  I loved it so much, I bought two more and gave up on all other type of carry guns.  As Tony the Tiger would say: "They're GRRRRREEEAAAT!"
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:44:47 PM EDT
[#2]
No shit! damn you do have a cool father in law!!!!  I have a 7.45 LDA and like it as well.  In fact, shot it today.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:26:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys, I might go out tomorrow mourning and shoot it when i get off work. My future father in law knows my taste, He gave "us" a Cannon Image stabilizing binocs too. He used to have money, but now he gives me things that were his.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top