Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/3/2005 8:38:02 PM EDT
Big mistake, sold a 13-45.  Now I want to buy another PO.  I'm interested in one of the LDA hi caps.  I'm used to the nice trigger reset of Glocks.   I can take up the slack on my Glocks & feel where the break will be.  Is the the slack take-up & trigger reset on the LDA pistols just as apparent?
Link Posted: 12/3/2005 8:48:04 PM EDT
[#1]
In a word - Yep.

I have the Tac-Four. I find the break point on the trigger is easy to pick up on, and the rest of the pull is smooth. VERY smooth.

Other folks are amazed at the trigger pull on it. They can't get over how light and smooth it is.

FWIW, I will be buying more Paras.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 1:31:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Why do the PXT LDA hi caps have the full beavertail instead of the bobbed one?  Seems useless.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:13:18 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Why do the PXT LDA hi caps have the full beavertail instead of the bobbed one?  Seems useless.

The Carry 12 and Spec Ops Tac Four have a bobbed beavertails.  I actually prefer the traditional beavertail... the bobbed versions are not comfy in my hand.  
Link to Paras

I think they are just trying to offer a variety of options.  :dunno:
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:59:29 AM EDT
[#4]
There is no describing the trigger pull on a LDA. I have a ton of fun every time I let one of my long time die hard 1911 buddies shoot my LDA. The expressions are priceless!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:46:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
There is no describing the trigger pull on a LDA. I have a ton of fun every time I let one of my long time die hard 1911 buddies shoot my LDA. The expressions are priceless!

This man speaks the Gospel.  Preach on brother, preach on.  Amen!

Everyone who's shot my LDA's has come away impressed with the trigger pull.  There's just no comparison.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:36:19 AM EDT
[#6]
I have been shooting 1911 for over thirty years.    Got my first PARA when PARA-ORDNANCE was only selling frames.  Had to build it from scratch.    People told me it would not work!
Boy where they wrong.
Now that NEW LDA is even better. Trigger pull is like shooting a toy gun for me!  
I can NOT shot double action!!!! hinking.gif
The LDA is not, to me , the same!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top