Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2005 10:42:10 AM EDT
In the Glock thread, a place or two that sells reasonably-priced rebuilds will occasionally show up. Does the same thing exist for Para? I'd love to have a 16.40 or 14.45, but buying a new one isn't possible, and the EE doesn't show many...

-Hobbit
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:50:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Most of the factory rebuilds I have seen a LEO trade-ins or warrented pistols.  Since I haven't heard of any deparments buying the Para line is great numbers, my guess is that this just leaves the used market.  

Now depending on what model you want, you might want to Place a WTB in the EE to see what someone has sitting in the safe and not being shot.  Also, since you are on a tight budget, you might want to include a price range that you have to spend as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top