Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2005 9:36:06 PM EDT
New to the forum...Who would you guys trust to do some work on my P12....Need a sear, hammer?, and a little trigger work.

Sear....No half cock anymore...
Hammer....I Would guess like any 1911 the hammer is worn too....
Trigger.....Who doesn't want a better one?
Link Posted: 2/24/2005 7:16:43 PM EDT
[#1]
If there is no half cock, it's either your sear spring or your hammer, or both, not your sear.  I only say this in case you decide to buy parts.   As far as a good gunsmith, any decent 1911 smith can do that stuff for you.  I'm not familiar with Idaho gunsmiths, but if you have to send it out, there are too many good smiths to list.  A guy here in Az. is awesome, and he seems to get work done quick for a big name smith.  His name is Chuck Rogers.

www.rogersprecision.com
Link Posted: 2/24/2005 9:28:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Hobbs.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 3:59:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Wildland..

Where in Idaho do you live?  I can show you how to change out the parts with new ones.  I can't do anything about improving the existing trigger but I can direct you to where better parts are available.  Send me an IM and we can talk.

Paraord16

By the way I'm in South East Idaho.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top