Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/25/2004 6:36:12 PM EDT
Okay... I shot a local match this weekend with my G19... shot great. I put a total of 500 rounds  through it this weekend counting both days... tonight I finished shooting and went to put my Defensive ammo back into it until I got home to clean it... but my Defensive ammo would not chamber!!!

I loaded the mag... inserted it and racked the slide but the round would not feed into the pipe... what the hell?

I thought it was the mag... changed mags... same thing.

Thought it was the ammo... changed to another set of hollow points... same thing.

Thought it was maybe just dirty... got it home... cleaned/lubed it really good... same thing.

Tried feeding some FMJ practice ammo... no problems... tried hollow points again... no luck.

I have shot hundreds nad hundreds of rounds thru this Glock with never ever a problem... now it wont even take the first HP out of the mag... the slide wont close fully and it wont even take the round completely out of the mag... unless its FMJ and then it chambers just fine.

WTF???  

I am SO tempted to sell the F$#$ing thing and go back to a revolver...  yeah I know im jumping the gun but I am SO pissed at it right now.

I took the gun apart completely and inspected it as carefully as I know how, but I dont see any damage or even any excessive wear.

Any ideas?

Link Posted: 7/25/2004 6:53:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Its situations like this that make me glad I own a dremel tool.  I cant tell you why its doing this without inspecting the gun with my own hands and eyes, but if its something a little grinding and polishing cant cure then youd be best off sending it in to Glock for warranty work.
Link Posted: 7/25/2004 6:59:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe you should buy a Kimber....
Link Posted: 7/25/2004 7:02:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Look at your mag follower and tell us what is written on it. If it is not 9mm3 then that could be the problem.

Some G19 pistols came from the factory with incorrect followers and it causes feeding problems.
Link Posted: 7/25/2004 7:03:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Im quite sure the warranty is expired... I bought it used. Its probably 2-3 years old.
Link Posted: 7/25/2004 7:07:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I had the same problem with a G19 I used to own.  I have owned two G17's over the years and they never jammed.  This seems to be a G19 problem, if not al of the mid-sized Glocks.  Let me guess, the bullet would nose dive into the front of the feed ramp, right?

The problem I had was this: every time I would go to chamber the first round, the bullet would hang up on the front edge of the feed ramp on the barrel.  After getting the first round to chamber, it would cycle flawlessly.  This only happened to me when hand-cycling or letting the slide slam home the first round.

I found out what the problem was through trial and error.  Looking at the pistol, I noticed there was a gap between the bullet in the magazine and the front of the feed ramp.  There's no "bridge" built into the frame to make the transition from being seated in the magazine and sliding up the feed ramp on the barrel.  The barrel is designed to "lean" back a few degrees to help guide the bullet up the feedramp.  Under recoil, the muzzle flip helps to lean the barrel back, which is why my G19 would never jam after the first round was chambered.  When locking the slide back, inserting the mag, and hitting the mag release, or when hand-cycling, the barrel would fail to lean all the way back, causing hollowpoints to get caught against the bottom edge of the feed ramp.  These jams would occur more frequently with shorter, 90 grain hollowpoint rounds than longer OAL rounds like 147 grainers.

The solution?  I don't know.  I sold it.

If this sounds like the same problem you're experiencing, I would try a more rounded hollow point ammo with a longer OAL or expanding full metal jacket round.

EDIT: My G19 was one of the newer, finger grooved models.  The magazines came with third generation followers.  Full metal jacket ammo fed flawlessly, only hollow points had problems.
Link Posted: 7/25/2004 7:09:04 PM EDT
[#6]
What brand ammo is causing the problem?
Link Posted: 7/25/2004 7:14:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Let me get this straight, before you went to this local match your G19 feed the defensive ammo but after the match it will not?  This issue just started happening?  I'd check the mag springs.  Maybe even pick up some Wolff springs instead of replacing them with the standard Glock ones.

There are known issues with the 2183 followers so if you have those call Glock and they will send you replacements.  I've never had an issue feeding HPs but some G19s do.

It's just strange that it would happen all of the sudden.  I'd start with the mag springs.
Link Posted: 7/25/2004 7:26:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Before you bring out the dremel maybe you should try this - a new recoil spring.
Oh yeah, 1911's need new recoil spring as well every once in a while, so the 1911 crowd can back off.
Link Posted: 7/25/2004 7:32:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/25/2004 7:49:36 PM EDT
[#10]
This appears to be a common problem with G19's:

From thisweb page:

"I am looking for a 23 myself for off duty carry. We are issued 229Rs with a DAO trigger so I want to ditch it as soon as I get off. Anyway, I am a little nervous aout it since I have a 19 that positively SUCKS. It is the most unreliable pistol I have ever owned. It jams every mag. the problem is that the rounds strike the feed ramp too low and hit the bottom left edge of the lip and it freezes the gun. Sometime a tap rack will help, but it is usually done until the mag is changed. I have replaced the followers with a new design part from Glock and bought new mags from them. Nothing helps. I have also replaced the springs with wolf springs...no better. I sent it to glock and the polished the ramp...no help. Ammo doesn't matter. Glock said it is common with the 19 and it is usually the follower. I don't know if it is a problem with the 23 or not, but we'll see."

And the problem seems to be with the mid-sized Glocks.  From the same page:

"I've had several Glocks, 17,19,21,26 & 23. I had trouble from the 23 and eventually got rid of it. It jammed constantly, just like the other poster said. The round from the mag kept ramming into the bottom of the feed ramp and stopping up progress. I replaced all kinds of parts and it never worked right. I hate unreliable guns and got rid of it after about 6 weeks. I loved the size, but I won't carry something I don't totally trust. I also thought that it had a lot of muzzle flip for a .40"

Another thing I never mentioned in my above post is that the problem occured with post ban mags, pre-ban third generation mags with gen 3 followers, and second generation non-drop free mags.  

The problem is NOT a magazine/follower problem!  It's the barrel tilting mechanism and the fact that there's a gap that the bullets have to jump to get to the bottom of the feed ramp.
Link Posted: 7/25/2004 8:18:54 PM EDT
[#11]
After doing a little research, the problem appears to be a redesigned barrel.

Read this

Excerpts:

"Ascaris says the "1" bbls don't drop as far as the older bbls. You are infering the same thing. Does anyone know the reason for redesigning the G19 bbl.?

What I am experiencing is the Speer +P 124 GD crashing into the bottom of the feed ramp. Actually the bottom of the opening is below the bottom of the feed ramp. It generally happens when the gun has 200+ rounds of shooting dirt collected and the bbl is hot.

When slow hand cranking under the same conditions, the bullet nose will hit at or above middle of the ramp and pop into the chamber as pretty as can be. This suggest to me that something is retarding the bbl drop when dirty and hot. But what???

A shooting acquaintance was able to come up with new 9mm-3 followers and new mag springs that has the top angled to force the follower to the proper front high attitude.

These mods helped but the problem is still there.

Kip"

"    Could the feed-ramp contact point of the Glock 19 be responsible for it's apparent reluctance to feed flat points and some types of jhp ammo???

No, but when Glock beveled the top of the locking block causing the feed ramp not to drop down as low is the problem."

"The change is not in the locking block-- it is in the barrel. The G19 barrels with the "1" on the left side, behind the pentagon, do not drop as far as the older barrels. The "1" barrels also have the bevel where the front of the barrel hood hits the slide."

Link Posted: 7/25/2004 8:36:13 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Before you bring out the dremel maybe you should try this - a new recoil spring.
Oh yeah, 1911's need new recoil spring as well every once in a while, so the 1911 crowd can back off.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

If that doesn't work try an aftermarket barrel, even one of the cheap $80 ones should allieviate the problem if it is the barrel not tilting enough.
Link Posted: 7/25/2004 9:33:32 PM EDT
[#13]
lu380, no disrespect, but I think you should read Bear_B's initial post once more. From the sound of it this problem occured after the gun had been used for some time. All the examples you have given are of new model G19s that out of the box won't feed reliably. Those are two separate issues - Bear_B has a gun that used to feed but stopped and you're giving us examples of guns that never fed.
The solution to those two problems is not the same.

Bear_B - my advice, as stated before, is to swap recoilspring first.

[Edited numerous times because I can't spell worth shit when tired.]
Link Posted: 7/25/2004 10:30:36 PM EDT
[#14]
I agree with skullworks.  I have two G19s, both with "1" barrels, and they eat Speer 124 +p GDHPs like they're candy.  I think it's a weak recoil spring as well.
Link Posted: 7/25/2004 11:58:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 6:29:14 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Im quite sure the warranty is expired... I bought it used. Its probably 2-3 years old.

says either 3206 or 3208... but I have shot hunderds and hundreds of rounds thru this pistol without this problem.
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 6:31:59 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I had the same problem with a G19 I used to own.  I have owned two G17's over the years and they never jammed.  This seems to be a G19 problem, if not al of the mid-sized Glocks.  Let me guess, the bullet would nose dive into the front of the feed ramp, right?

The problem I had was this: every time I would go to chamber the first round, the bullet would hang up on the front edge of the feed ramp on the barrel.  After getting the first round to chamber, it would cycle flawlessly.  This only happened to me when hand-cycling or letting the slide slam home the first round.

I found out what the problem was through trial and error.  Looking at the pistol, I noticed there was a gap between the bullet in the magazine and the front of the feed ramp.  There's no "bridge" built into the frame to make the transition from being seated in the magazine and sliding up the feed ramp on the barrel.  The barrel is designed to "lean" back a few degrees to help guide the bullet up the feedramp.  Under recoil, the muzzle flip helps to lean the barrel back, which is why my G19 would never jam after the first round was chambered.  When locking the slide back, inserting the mag, and hitting the mag release, or when hand-cycling, the barrel would fail to lean all the way back, causing hollowpoints to get caught against the bottom edge of the feed ramp.  These jams would occur more frequently with shorter, 90 grain hollowpoint rounds than longer OAL rounds like 147 grainers.

The solution?  I don't know.  I sold it.

If this sounds like the same problem you're experiencing, I would try a more rounded hollow point ammo with a longer OAL or expanding full metal jacket round.

EDIT: My G19 was one of the newer, finger grooved models.  The magazines came with third generation followers.  Full metal jacket ammo fed flawlessly, only hollow points had problems.

This sounds EXACTLY like the problem I have, but it only recently started it... I guess Im going to sell it too... maybe to up to a G17 or something. I dunno yet.
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 6:32:45 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Its doing it with ALL hollow points... Remington, Proload, Winchester,
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 6:33:26 AM EDT
[#19]
I have never seen a Glock with a recoil spring weak enough to cause a problem.

On the 19 it 99% of the time it is the wrong follower that causes feeding problems.

If it is a 2183 follower all you have to do is call Glock and they will send you the correct followers.
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 6:34:04 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Let me get this straight, before you went to this local match your G19 feed the defensive ammo but after the match it will not?  This issue just started happening?  I'd check the mag springs.  Maybe even pick up some Wolff springs instead of replacing them with the standard Glock ones.

There are known issues with the 2183 followers so if you have those call Glock and they will send you replacements.  I've never had an issue feeding HPs but some G19s do.

It's just strange that it would happen all of the sudden.  I'd start with the mag springs.

\

I thought so too... but on ALL 6 MAGS???  And 2 of the mags are brand new... less than 6 weeks old.
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 6:48:35 AM EDT
[#21]
I dont think its the recoil spring... this pistol has less than 2000 rounds thru it...

It works fine with FMJ.

The followers on the mag are not of the variety that cause the problems.

Hollow point ammo is taking a "nosedive" as described above... but if I hand crank the round slow enough it will go, but not if I just "thumb" the slide release lever.   I have shot a couple hundred rounds of hollow points thru it before with no problems at all... now all of the sudden...

the pistol is about 2 -3 years old but I just recently acquired it... and the fellow that had it before me only put a couple hundred rounds through it... andI have since put approx 1000 through it.

I dont know about buying new barrels and crap... this thing shold be 100% right out of the box... and spending another 150 dollars on barrels and springs when it "may or may not fix it"... I dont think so.

So I will either sell it... or maybe just use expanding FMJ rounds... I have not decided yet.

Its set up really nice... NP3 done by Robar, and the XS 24/7 Big Dot Night Sights... w/6 mags (including 1 15-round mag) and 3 different type of holsters, and two dual mag pouch carriers...

I would hate to get rid of it but this is not just a range plinker... its my CCW.  Which means I need it to go BANG every time.

Link Posted: 7/26/2004 7:26:16 AM EDT
[#22]

... but if I hand crank the round slow enough it will go, but not if I just "thumb" the slide release lever.   I have shot a couple hundred rounds of hollow points thru it before with no problems at all... now all of the sudden...

Don't use the slide release, slingshot the slide.  This might help.
replace the recoil spring it is a cheep fix that might fix the problem.
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 7:41:16 AM EDT
[#23]
I think you need to clean in really well and check the locking block.  If its not the mags maybe the locking block isn't allowing the barrel to cam far enough down as the slide moves backward hence the rounds hit the feed ramp too low.  Sounds like you might need to send it back to Glock.

Do you know how to detail strip it? Here's some links for the slide and frame disassembly.
glockmeister.com/trigger.shtml
glockmeister.com/slidedis.shtml

Glocks are the easiest pistols in the world to disassemble, all you need is a Glock tool or a 3/32 punch.

Link Posted: 7/26/2004 9:35:39 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

They will prob still take care of you anyway .
just call them !!!
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 9:51:13 AM EDT
[#25]
GLOCK Inc. USA, Canada
6000 Highlands Parkway
Smyrna, GA 30082
USA
Tel.:  +1 770 - 432 1202
Fax.: +1 770 - 433 8719

I've never heard of Glock charging anyone for service on a Glock regardless of age.  They will charge you for parts if your an armorer and order them, but sending in your pistol will cost you about $25 if you send in UPS Next Day Saver.  You could also find a local GSSF match and take it there.  A Glock certified armorer is at all matches and will go through your pistol free of charge and replace anything broken or worn or needing 'updating'.  www.gssfonline.com  There are several parts that were 'updated' and design improved/changed including mag followers, ejectors, trigger bars, firing pin safeties, extractors and related parts etc depending on the age of your gun.  
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 10:00:31 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I dont think its the recoil spring... this pistol has less than 2000 rounds thru it...

Under your ownership, yes. Since recoil springs are to be changed with regular intervals it would not hurt for you to buy one and see if it fixes the problem. If it doesn't you can always include the new spring with the gun if you in fact do end up selling it.

the pistol is about 2 -3 years old but I just recently acquired it... and the fellow that had it before me only put a couple hundred rounds through it... andI have since put approx 1000 through it.
Okay, first rule of buying a used firearm - no firearm has only been fired a couple of hundred rounds. If the previous owner owned it for 2-3 years and had it customized by Robar than I'm willing to bet it's digested more than just "a couple of hundred rounds."
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 10:03:44 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

It does happen though. And since the pistol apparently worked fine previously...

Here's a question for Bear_B - you cleaned the gun, but did you clean the magazines?
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 3:11:04 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its doing it with ALL hollow points... Remington, Proload, Winchester,

Me too.
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 3:19:43 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

This sounds EXACTLY like the problem I have, but it only recently started it... I guess Im going to sell it too... maybe to up to a G17 or something. I dunno yet.

I'll take it... I'll nurse that G19 back to health in a heart beat.

J
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 3:22:51 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
lu380, no disrespect, but I think you should read Bear_B's initial post once more. From the sound of it this problem occured after the gun had been used for some time. All the examples you have given are of new model G19s that out of the box won't feed reliably. Those are two separate issues - Bear_B has a gun that used to feed but stopped and you're giving us examples of guns that never fed.
The solution to those two problems is not the same.

Bear_B - my advice, as stated before, is to swap recoilspring first.

[Edited numerous times because I can't spell worth shit when tired.]

My G19 worked for me at first, too.  This was because when I first got the pistol, I would usually rack the slide very quickly.  Using this method to chamber, the rearward momentum of the slide would lean the barrel back enough to usually chamber smoothly.  The problem didn't become apparent to me until I started using the slide release more often.  If you look at your G19 with the slide locked back, you will notice that there is wiggle room for the barrel to lean back a little further.  Under recoil or while "slingshotting" the slide, the barrel will lean all the way back.  When using the slide release, the barrel is leaning slightly less than when the slide slams back under recoil.  

This absolutely, positively WAS the problem I was having with my Glock.  It had NOTHING to do with the followers, mags, or which brand of hollowpoints I was using.  Like I said before, cartridges with a longer OAL usually did a little better, but still gave me problems.
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 4:12:08 PM EDT
[#31]
FWIW, my G19 is only loaded with Speer GDHPs.  I use the slide release when loading, and it works 100%.  Always has.
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 5:44:09 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It does happen though. And since the pistol apparently worked fine previously...

Here's a question for Bear_B - you cleaned the gun, but did you clean the magazines?

Yup
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 5:46:34 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll take it... I'll nurse that G19 back to health in a heart beat.

J

I wish I had your smithing skills... but unfortunately I dont. Maybe I will just send it back to Glock. If they dont usually charge ...

Will they consider the NP3 finish by Robar some kind or violation and not want to fix it due to that??
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 6:54:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Please post the end to your story when you get it back from Glock.  I have a 19.  My issued ammo is Speer 124 gr +p GD hollow points.  For practice I use Winchester range ammo 115 gr FMJ.  I've never had a hiccup.  As a matter of fact I finally got my illusive 100 on my requals last week.  I usually shoot 300 rounds of fmj a week.
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 8:07:39 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
GLOCK Inc. USA, Canada
6000 Highlands Parkway
Smyrna, GA 30082
USA
Tel.:  +1 770 - 432 1202
Fax.: +1 770 - 433 8719

I've never heard of Glock charging anyone for service on a Glock regardless of age.  They will charge you for parts if your an armorer and order them, but sending in your pistol will cost you about $25 if you send in UPS Next Day Saver.  You could also find a local GSSF match and take it there.  A Glock certified armorer is at all matches and will go through your pistol free of charge and replace anything broken or worn or needing 'updating'.  www.gssfonline.com  There are several parts that were 'updated' and design improved/changed including mag followers, ejectors, trigger bars, firing pin safeties, extractors and related parts etc depending on the age of your gun.  

Great info... but according to their schedule they are not coming to Jacksonville, Fl until Jan of 2005.
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 8:14:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Okay guys... does this help?  I loaded a mag completely... and it chambered just fine... I cycled the mag by hand and it did fine until just two rounds were left and then it took a nose dive... tried it with all 6 mags, but still the same thing. DOes this help diagnose the problem?
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 8:16:12 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Okay guys... does this help?  I loaded a mag completely... and it chambered just fine... I cycled the mag by hand and it did fine until just two rounds were left and then it took a nose dive... tried it with all 6 mags, but still the same thing. DOes this help diagnose the problem?

Abso-freakin'-lutely!

Mag springs... Mag springs... MAG SPRINGS.  If not that, crap in the mags, or something like that.

however, I'm confused.  In your first post, you said, "I loaded the mag... inserted it and racked the slide but the round would not feed into the pipe... what the hell?"
So it's working now, just not on the last rounds?
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 8:43:59 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
This absolutely, positively WAS the problem I was having with my Glock.  It had NOTHING to do with the followers, mags, or which brand of hollowpoints I was using.  Like I said before, cartridges with a longer OAL usually did a little better, but still gave me problems.

Like I said before - your problems and that of Bear_B are not the same as his G19 used to feed hollowpoints but stopped, whereas yours apparently never fed hollowpoints. That's why I've been focusing on Bear_b's problem and not your's.

Anyway, Bear_B's initial description of the problem (slide not closing on chambered round) sounded like weak recoil spring, whereas the latest description, as Gloftoe already noted, definately sounds like weak mag springs.
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 8:48:39 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Abso-freakin'-lutely!

Mag springs... Mag springs... MAG SPRINGS.  If not that, crap in the mags, or something like that.

however, I'm confused.  In your first post, you said, "I loaded the mag... inserted it and racked the slide but the round would not feed into the pipe... what the hell?"
So it's working now, just not on the last rounds?

I cleaned and lubed it yet again... and this was the result... but it does it with all 6 mags... even the brand new ones. Thus I eliminated the mag springs possibility.
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 8:49:35 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Like I said before - your problems and that of Bear_B are not the same as his G19 used to feed hollowpoints but stopped, whereas yours apparently never fed hollowpoints. That's why I've been focusing on Bear_b's problem and not your's.

Anyway, Bear_B's initial description of the problem (slide not closing on chambered round) sounded like weak recoil spring, whereas the latest description, as Gloftoe already noted, definately sounds like weak mag springs.

cant be... does it with ALL the mags ... even the brand new ones.
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 8:56:16 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
I cleaned and lubed it yet again... and this was the result... but it does it with all 6 mags... even the brand new ones. Thus I eliminated the mag springs possibility.

Okay, are you using hi-caps or factory 10-rounders?
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 8:56:51 PM EDT
[#42]
What about your followers?  (not the baseplates, but the followers, inside the mag)?  What's stamped on the followers?  And are these all factory Glock mags?
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 9:34:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Holy shit... they ARE 2183 followers.... I am SUCH an idiot... I was looking at the base plate. Okay... so thats the problem huh?  

Well that will teach me to jump into the water before looking for sharks. Sheesh... such a simple issue.  

&#)&#*&#$_)(#*4)(*&#_)*(#47
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 9:54:00 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Holy shit... they ARE 2183 followers.... I am SUCH an idiot... I was looking at the base plate. Okay... so thats the problem huh?  

That would be the problem. Though I'm still kinda stuck on the fact that it wouldn't completely close on a chambered round... Even though we've nailed the followers I think you should get a fresh recoilspring just for good measures.

(Skullworks hi-fives Gloftoe and exits to the side.)
Link Posted: 7/27/2004 12:04:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/27/2004 4:57:21 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Well that will teach me to jump into the water before looking for sharks. Sheesh... such a simple issue.  

&#)&#*&#$_)(#*4)(*&#_)*(#47

No worries, just call Glock and tell them what is happening.  They will send you either 9mm1 or 9mm3 followers.  Just for good measure, and while you are in there I would replace the mag springs too.  They are cheap and since you have the mags apart you might as well.  

Here's the number you need to call: 770-432-1202
Link Posted: 7/27/2004 5:03:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Mag disassembly info if you need it.
glockmeister.com/magdis.shtml
Link Posted: 7/27/2004 6:41:49 AM EDT
[#48]
I called Glock today... they said they would mail out 5 new mag followers, and will be here in about a week.
Link Posted: 7/27/2004 1:50:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Please post an update when you get the new followers installed.
Link Posted: 7/27/2004 3:17:19 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Please post an update when you get the new followers installed.

Will do!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top