Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2002 2:23:05 PM EDT
Range day today.  78 degress, sunny, very light breeze.
Shot the Kahr K9 (no surprise, huh?)
a Kimber .22 conversion on a 1911A1 frame; a H&K USC .45; Bushy M4gery (love shooting at the 280 yard gong); S&W Model 696; assorted other handguns and an old Winchester s.s. .22 bolt gun.
What a way to spend the day!  
Now, who wants to clean all these guns for me?
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 3:39:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 5:50:09 PM EDT
[#2]
C&L -

Oh yes, I understand.  Sorta like when the wife got home earlier and said "why are all of those guns on the kitchen table?  Don't you want to take them out to your shop to clean them?"  (HINT, HINT) and I foolishly said, "but I thought you might like to clean the handguns, the rifles and carbines are already soaking in my vat and now there's no more room".  
She was not amused.  (Don't know why, I've been this way as long as she's known me?)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top