Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2002 3:34:19 PM EDT
Let me go on record as stating that NO WHERE in my statement was it explained or implied as to who, when or where a person`s rights are abused.......therefore, it is my own worthless opinion that locking the thread, with the attitude as explained, only supports the statement. (which WAS meant very "light heartedly" initially)
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 2:14:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 5:08:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 4:00:55 PM EDT
[#3]
NO HARD FEELINGS..........It is not my intent.....never was and never will be......to make enemies on this board......after all.....I am the same gun freak as the rest....maybe just a little more hard headed......the rest of you will understand....the older you get......................."he`s an old hippie...and he don`t know what to do..."......who sang it?
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 4:05:18 PM EDT
[#4]
By the way, Tyler.....thank you for clearing that up...........
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 5:06:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 2:05:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Old Hippie was sang by the Bellamy Brothers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top