Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2004 1:06:46 PM EDT
What are the best replacement sights for a Glock 17? I need them to be adjustable, stable, and fine enough for accurate 25-yrd shots.

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 2:05:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 6:19:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 7:36:32 PM EDT
[#3]
get the 24/7 Big Dots if you want really really fast target acquisition combat sights. They are great. I have them on my glock 19.
Link Posted: 5/15/2004 5:53:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Glockmeister has factory adjustable sights for $25 although I have never used them.

glockmeister.com/
Link Posted: 5/15/2004 7:59:59 AM EDT
[#5]
I have Glock factory adjustables on my G26, but that's because I bought mine used and they came with them. Adjustables are fine for range use but for a defensive pistol you'd be better off getting a good set of fixed night sites. The best ones are subjective, but most go for the Heinie's, Meps, or Trijicons.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top