Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2004 2:24:36 PM EDT
I want a stuff in my pocket and run gun...I currently use a .25acp Colt Junior.  I need more gun...So wadoyathink?
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 3:11:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out one of the little Kel-Tecs in either 32ACP or 380. With the belt clip they fit into your waist band with out as much as a bump. The price isn't too bad(could be better but what the heck.) and either caliber is better then that 25 that you've got now.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 3:16:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I carry a .22WMR Black Widow as a pocket gun and I like thes small revolvers for their reliability and better than expected accuracy.

FORGET the .17HMR as a defence round ! Out of a 2" barrel it does @1200fps. 54fpe.
The .22 mag (30gr. Maxi-Mag TNT or +V) does 1300fps 112fpe. Still pretty weak. Makes a nice fireball though.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:18:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I have owned my Guardian .32 ACP for 1.5 years, and I have been very pleased with it.  Great quality little pocket pistol.  The 13 lb. trigger pull took some getting used to, but it's a great summer / backup gun.

The Gaurdian 380 trigger pull is factory set at 10 lbs., so it would be a little more user friendly than the .32.  I heard the 380 had some issues early just like most new models do.  I would suggest checking out NAA's website, and go to their message boards for more information.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top