Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2004 6:53:25 PM EDT
I'm looking at a slightly used one with one 18 round mag. Sorta strange piece but interesting. I can get it for 350 but no box but has 1 mag. One thing was it has about 10 lbs trigger pull. Is that common or just possible something wrong with it?
Thanks
Rick
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:00:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I had one and the qaulity of the pistol is excellant. The trigger pull as you have found is exceptionaly stout. Magazines are a pita to find and run about $125 each when you do. The pistol is a pussy cat to shoot with its gas recoil system and large size. I got $700 out of mine with two mags about three years ago.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:51:33 PM EDT
[#2]
You can get a current CZ75B in the same vacinity as the GB, spare parts & mags are readily available.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 4:37:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I remember those, kinda neat.
I always just missed getting one for some reason.
The stainless american copy, the L.E.S. Rojak was a POS.
If you want something odd to show off at the range or to study & collect, fine.
If you plan on using it for serious social scenarios, especially with only one mag, I would look at something else for that purpose.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 8:35:39 AM EDT
[#4]
My f*cking first wife took mine (with 4 mags)in 1980 when she left I have wanted another one ever since .that was a damn nice pistol if you don't want it I'll buy it .
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 12:26:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You can get a current CZ75B in the same vacinity as the GB, spare parts & mags are readily available.

I have the CZ's covered.....cz52, cz75b, cz75bd, cz75p01, cz40P, cz40 1911 style ordering monday, and a cz712 semiauto 12 gauge as soon as I find one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top