Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2009 1:44:39 PM EDT
guys know anything about an AccuTek AT 380 II      ever hear of this 380?   I may need an inexpensive back up conceal piece.
nothing on the net on this (??)

TIA
billy boy
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 2:14:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 11:45:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Crappy knockoff of a Walther PPK.  

I had one for a while, it was a step above the pot metal bullshit, and a step below the AMT .380 Backup.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 12:17:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Crappy knockoff of a Walther PPK.  

I had one for a while, it was a step above the pot metal bullshit, and a step below the AMT .380 Backup.

This is my concusion.  I am surprised they are still around.  The grips were flimsy and since they were what held the mag release button spring in the mag would drop all the time.

Always fired and I even used to to off a Halibut, but I sold it off.

for the $ you can get something much better.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 3:28:30 AM EDT
[#4]
think I will start looking at the Bersa 380      thanks for the assist
billy
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:10:00 AM EDT
[#5]
You may want to consider the CZ 82.  Unlike a gun chambered in .380, you can actually find 9x18 Makarov ammo.    It's also built to a far higher standard than most other sub-$200 compact pistols.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 1:16:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
think I will start looking at the Bersa 380      thanks for the assist
billy

Much better choice.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top