Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2009 8:39:46 PM EDT
I have a chance to pick up a North American Arms .32 NIB and a  Astra Terminator 2 3/4 .44 mag stainless both for 300.00. I did some research and can't find much on the Astra other than they went out of business in 1998 and that they were a decent gun. I have no experience with NAA. I really have no use for either but may flip them for something else. What say the people?
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:48:49 PM EDT
[#1]
astra = spain
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:54:34 PM EDT
[#2]
If you have no need for either and likely will not use them, why drop the coin in the first place?  Not everyone takes pistols in trade, but most establishments accept currency.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:05:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
If you have no need for either and likely will not use them, why drop the coin in the first place?  Not everyone takes pistols in trade, but most establishments accept currency.

Easy answer get 2 guns at real good price and sell them for more money or trade for guns I want. I have about 20 guns I don't need, after all you can only shoot one at a time unless your in the movies then you can shoot 2 at a time.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:12:40 PM EDT
[#4]
No other input?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:22:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I wouldn't buy either of those guns, I'd rather buy a gun i knew was of good quality and wanted, but that's just me. If you like them, then buy them. I doubt you will be able to get much in re-sale however.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:41:15 PM EDT
[#6]
The "Astra=Spain" comment doesn't shed much light on your situation, since most countries that produce weapons make some good ones, and some lemons. Astra and Star have produced some very servicable weapons. My Star PD is one of the most dependable .45's I have ever owned. The Germans liked the Astra 300's and 400's. Even some of the Llama's were ok (the older ones––avoid the newer models.) Is the Astra ported? If so, it might be one of the Lew Horton special editions. The price is not bad for both guns, but if you want to flip them, you may have to sit on them for awhile. I'd certainly pay $150 for a Terminator that wasn't beat up.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:15:01 AM EDT
[#7]
I heard astra's have a funny grip angle and can be uncomfortable shooting full power loads, more so then a smith and wesson I guess I should say. Otherwise, seems like a good price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top