Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2002 10:43:20 AM EDT
Which would you choose and why. I am extremely familiar with both, but can only have 1. Just want your thoughts as to which one you would take if you could only have 1.

In .40 by the way.
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 10:54:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 10:55:59 AM EDT
[#2]
The XD is a good solid handgun and with Springfield expanding the line to include a 5 inch model along with 9,40,357 and possible a 45 in the future and with Springfield marketing it heavily the aftermarket will explode with parts,holsters and accesories for it.  Oh yea, rumor is it will accept Berretta high cap mags with just a little file work on the mag tube.
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 11:56:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys. Just to clarify, I already have a SP2340. It is a typical Sig and is flawless. However, it just doesnt fit my hand quite as well as the XD. It fits just not as good. I am not short of .40 Sigs as I have a few, so I am leaning towards the XD just to have something a little different.
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 1:57:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You will never go wrong choosing a Sig

Dito that!!!
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 2:31:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Have you tried changing the trigger or grip on your SIG?  I liked the one they gave us to demo, the XD seems a bit wierd after fondling one at the recent gunshow.

JMHO
Rick
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 8:33:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes I have both grips. The stippled one fits pretty good.
I have decided to go ahead and get one. Going to pick it up on my lunch break today.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 8:40:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Hmmmm...Tough choice.
One is from Germany, land of Mercedes, BMW
One is from Croatia, land of the Yugo
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top