Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2002 8:35:38 AM EDT
I'm seriously considering trading in my Kel-Tec P11 for a compact Jericho from CDNN.  It will be carried in the car for emergencies.  The problem with the KT is the hideous double action trigger.  It's terribly hard for me to manage decent, fast shots out past ten yards.   If I'm correct, the Jericho has a DA/SA operating system that also allows cock and lock, which would be an improvement.  I need a small 9mm SA system and nothing fits my hand like the Witness/CZ/Baby Eagle/TZ family of weapons.
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 9:36:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a full size Jericho model. I am happy with it. The compact model is a lot better than the Kel-tec. Since it is base on the CZ75 frame. The grip is comfortable. In addition,  the cock and lock option is a plus.
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 12:03:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't own a Jericho but shot several, either in practice or in competition. Mighty fine shooters. I liked them both in 9mm and .40S&W.
So my advice: get one.

Just my 2 eurocents

C-2-6
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 7:11:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Had a model 941 years ago, 9MM and .41 A&E. Nice set up. Parts made by Tanfoglio in Italy and finished in Israel, if not mistaken. Also had a TZ-75 (later version) with both barrels, also very nice AND beefy. Not sure about current offerings from them. Ever visit the Kel-tec owners website? They can be improved upon...lets see...Ktog.org will take you there, I think.
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 7:46:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Had a model 941 years ago, 9MM and .41 A&E. Nice set up. Parts made by Tanfoglio in Italy and finished in Israel, if not mistaken. Also had a TZ-75 (later version) with both barrels, also very nice AND beefy. Not sure about current offerings from them. Ever visit the Kel-tec owners website? They can be improved upon...lets see...Ktog.org will take you there, I think.

I also looked at the dual caliber kit years ago.  If my memory serves me, the only thing I didn't like was that the grip panels were held on by a screw near the back of the grip, and did not seem very durable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top