Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/27/2009 5:23:21 PM EDT
Yes, if you stroll though these next couple of pages, you'll learn with utter clarity how to make cwackers look like a complete asshole and a douche.
And what a sense of accomplishment it will give you. It's easy and you can do it bravely from behind a keyboard.
You can type shit about him and never have to say it to his face. You'll be the bravest internet bully around.
Wow, this is something you can pass on the your next generation, how to make cwackers out to be a total asshole.
You'll sleep better and make an instant friend by learning how to:
1. Take him out of context
2. Twist his words
3. Post funny shit and call him a fucking retard!
ALL FROM THE SAFETY OF YOUR KEYBOARD!
This is the kind of courage that is necessary to be an internet bully.
Thanks to everyone who participated, you can count on me to back you up and be on your side when you need help. Really, I thank each and everyone of you from making me out to be a douche.
I hold this thread with a fondest I can not contain.
You've made a friend in me, AREN'T YOU ALL SO PROUD OF YOURSELVES. I THINK YOUR ASSHOLES! HAHHAHHHHAAAHHHAHAHAHAHH!
And at the end of the day, you can lay in your bed and think, wow, I was a real fucking prick to a good guy and made him look like an ass.
You can't get that kind of feeling that easy, you really got to work at it. Bravo!
I say this in all earnest to everyone, "Make opportunities for others to regin lost balance." instead of "Unbalance others to make opportunites for yourself."
Remember, how you treat others says more about yourself than it does about the person your talking about.
Whoopie for you, and I say this with a depth of graditude.....
Cwackers
Link Posted: 4/27/2009 6:02:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/27/2009 6:06:22 PM EDT
[#2]
My friend issue Beretta 92fs has the little tang on the slide removal thing cut off. You have to use your nail or some thing to pull down on the lever that is not there.
I would like to see the guy try it with that mod, then get shot in the face.
Link Posted: 4/27/2009 6:15:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/27/2009 6:25:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Repeat after me: "Bayonets on handguns have NO PRACTICAL APPLICATION."

Handguns CAN be pressed out of battery when grappling, etc. Which is why you should spend time working on your ECQC / close in grappling skills - not why you should walk around with a fucking bayonet on your handgun.

I think the OP might need to install a breathalyzer on his computer...  no posting while completely messed up.  

Link Posted: 4/27/2009 6:33:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Repeat after me: "Bayonets on handguns have NO PRACTICAL APPLICATION."

Handguns CAN be pressed out of battery when grappling, etc. Which is why you should spend time working on your ECQC / close in grappling skills - not why you should walk around with a fucking bayonet on your handgun.

I think the OP might need to install a breathalyzer on his computer...  no posting while completely messed up.  

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_gHLi5No8dSY/SUJOnvUaorI/AAAAAAAAB4g/rsvioEOdBgw/s720/UK-Police-Want-Breathalyzers-For-PCs.jpg

Link Posted: 4/27/2009 7:00:00 PM EDT
[#6]
It all makes perfect sense man!   You need every advantage to survive out there man!  Can you tell the cat to gimme back my pipe?

Link Posted: 4/27/2009 7:03:45 PM EDT
[#7]
can you say revolver
Link Posted: 4/27/2009 8:31:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Come on guys, hundreds die a year because of this problem. Once a couple figure out the ninja grab, everyone does it. It renders pistols useless, so the blade fixes everything.

Link Posted: 4/27/2009 8:41:24 PM EDT
[#9]
No he's right.

Jackie Chan is my cousin and he taught me how to do it.

Come within 5 feet of me and try to shoot me with a beretta, I'm gonna rip that fucker apart and shove that guide rod right up your urethra.

Unless of course you have a bayonet.  Then I'm fucked.
Link Posted: 4/27/2009 9:07:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 2:37:07 AM EDT
[#11]

/thread  
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 2:42:33 AM EDT
[#12]
When there are no rifles left in the world, just maybe, and I emphasize just maybe, a bayonet for a handgun may be prudent in a hand to hand situation.....but then again I am thinking of Mad Max Beyond the Thunderdome.
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 4:39:07 AM EDT
[#13]

...If it was good enough for Parisian pimps of the 1890's, it ought to be good enough for you.

Behold! The Dread Apache (with an accent over the last e, that is the name they went by.)
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 10:16:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 12:32:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
When there are no rifles left in the world, just maybe, and I emphasize just maybe, a bayonet for a handgun may be prudent in a hand to hand situation.....but then again I am thinking of Mad Max Beyond the Thunderdome.

If there is no ammo left in the world I'm carrying a tomahawk or a dagger, not an unloaded pistol with bayonet.

Wasn't GG&G hawking some kind of blunt force thingy that mounted on a handgun rail and in front of the slide, to prevent out-of-battery grabs?

ETA: hehehe
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 12:38:52 PM EDT
[#16]
I'll never understand the people that argue knives are not good self-defense weapons.  A knife is a hell of a lot better than nothing if your pistol jams or runs out of ammo.z

Link Posted: 4/28/2009 12:48:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Yup, if someone pushes my Glock out of battery, thats fine, concentrate on the Glock while the K-bar in my left hand slices them to pieces.

Why would I mount my knife on my gun!  

And why would I waiste time taking apart someones pistol when I can just wack it out of the way and reach forward and rip thier heart out.  ( I keep a doggie bag in my pocket just for this)

Or just go straight for the 3 finger nipple death punch!
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 1:19:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Okay let’s poke some holes (pun intended) in your theory.

1st, regarding the Marines drilling to remove the slide on a Beretta.  Ever try that with a LOADED Beretta?  Sorry, but the magazine blocks the slide from coming off, so it’s a no-go…looked cool in Lethal Weapon though.

2nd.  Regarding pushing the pistol out of battery.  Yes, you can push the front of the pistol less than 1/4” and take it out of battery.  At which point, I retract my pistol ½ of an inch and blow your hand off.  Again, didn’t work out so well for ya did it?
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 1:21:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Oh and I don't think that's a hatchet, I think it's that ultra-bitchen Spetsnaz ballistic knife:

Link Posted: 4/28/2009 1:26:14 PM EDT
[#20]
bayos on a handgun?
cause I can!!
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 1:28:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Oh and I don't think that's a hatchet, I think it's that ultra-bitchen Spetsnaz ballistic knife:

http://www.seecamp.com/yabbfiles/Attachments/Ballistic_Knife_1.jpg

I lusted after one of those as a kid, I used to read SoF a lot

Link Posted: 4/28/2009 2:24:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Grabbing the cylinder of a revolver is just as easy as pushing an auto out of battery. That's why Hi-points are the best.
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 2:26:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 3:00:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 3:28:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 3:46:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
3030ai,
1st Yes, you can pull a slide off berettas or at least the ones I saw with mags in them. I have a ranger buddy who also did this, alot. I've done it, many times. Maybe the mil beretta is different. Anyway, it doesn't matter cause it s stupid tactic.
2nd Yes, muzzle pressing will take a gun out of battery and if you move the gun yes, it will blow your hand off. Wow, your a genius, that's why it's a bad tactic.
3rd If your not a retard and read what I wrote and not engage the snark, you'd have read that I thought it was a dumb tactic. But since you probably can't read that well....
4th I was theorizing as to why the hell someone would create such an impractical, read stupid, accessory as a handgun bayo.
5th You really have nothing better to do with your time?
DIAF,
Cwackers

Nothing better to do with one's time?

You're the one who posted this.....
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 4:03:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Okay let’s poke some holes (pun intended) in your theory.

1st, regarding the Marines drilling to remove the slide on a Beretta.  Ever try that with a LOADED Beretta?  Sorry, but the magazine blocks the slide from coming off, so it’s a no-go…looked cool in Lethal Weapon though.  I've done it with a loaded (snap caps) Beretta, it works fine.
2nd.  Regarding pushing the pistol out of battery.  Yes, you can push the front of the pistol less than 1/4” and take it out of battery.  At which point, I retract my pistol ½ of an inch and blow your hand off.  Again, didn’t work out so well for ya did it?  That's why you grab your opponent's gun hand with your other hand to keep him from pulling back.

I've spent hours in the armory practicing that move, it's scary easy to do if you practice enough.  One more reason to work on weapon retention and not stick the gun out where someone can grab it.  

To the OP, I know (hope) you're joking but here you go: The handgun 'bayonet' goes in your other hand.
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 4:25:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 5:05:02 PM EDT
[#29]
I used to work as a bodygard in Mexico City.  I had to drop this little girl off a a Catholic school in the morning.  There was a nun there that would slap me on butt in the morning, then when I came back to pickup my customer she would hand me the striker/firing pin from my Glock 23!
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 9:32:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I used to work as a bodygard in Mexico City.  I had to drop this little girl off a a Catholic school in the morning.  There was a nun there that would slap me on butt in the morning, then when I came back to pickup my customer she would hand me the striker/firing pin from my Glock 23!

Link Posted: 4/28/2009 10:30:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he's down with the clown.
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 10:32:32 PM EDT
[#32]
All my berettas must be broken than cause slide wont come off with mag in. Or maybe people should stop watching Lethal Weapon 4 and supporting bullshit. Someone should just video it and link it every time this comes up
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 12:23:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Everything on Ar15.com is a snark fest and a waste of time.
Now this will be another, when will it end......
So it begins......

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:04:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Chuck Norris doesn't have a bayonet on his handgun. Chuck Norris simply splits your skull with a swift jab.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:28:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
So it begins......

For a guy with an average of .55 posts per day, you still post too much.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 3:42:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
3030ai,
1st Yes, you can pull a slide off berettas or at least the ones I saw with mags in them. I have a ranger buddy who also did this, alot. I've done it, many times. Maybe the mil beretta is different. Anyway, it doesn't matter cause it s stupid tactic.
2nd Yes, muzzle pressing will take a gun out of battery and if you move the gun yes, it will blow your hand off. Wow, your a genius, that's why it's a bad tactic.
3rd If your not a retard and read what I wrote and not engage the snark, you'd have read that I thought it was a dumb tactic. But since you probably can't read that well....
4th I was theorizing as to why the hell someone would create such an impractical, read stupid, accessory as a handgun bayo.
5th You really have nothing better to do with your time?
DIAF,
Cwackers
My bad, I've been caught in the act of being gullible.

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 6:22:25 AM EDT
[#37]
The slide can be removed when the magazine is in.....I just did it on mine.  It comes off loaded or not, but when loaded it will NOT return due to the round in the top of the mag stopping the back of the slide so in order to REASSMEBLE you must drop the mag if it does have a round in it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 8:04:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
So it begins......

Your right, this thread is definately a waste of time .  What is wrong with you.  Not enough sleep?  Are you dehydrated? No money for food?  Did your boyfriend Bubba just break up with you?  Did some elderly man just yell at you for speeding through the neighborhood?  WHAT?

Thanks to AR15.com i've learned so much about the ins and outs of NFA items that i'm going to put together a suppressed SBR.  
Thanks AR15.com and all the awesome members that share their knowledge and experience.  

And seriously, someone needs to help that cat
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 8:19:31 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
So it begins......

So let me get this straight... You come here and actually tryed to justify installing a bayonet on your handgun and then when you sobered up and hopefully realized how stupid that was, you're now going to try and blame the site because it's a "snark fest" (BTW - WTF is a snark fest?) and a "waste of time"?

Really?.... Seriously?....
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 8:23:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

This post makes the most sense in this thread........
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:55:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 3:05:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
air gunner, READ what I wrote one more time and stop being a 'tard..
The last time I write this.....
Fucking retarded idiots,
cwackers

bro why do you want to put a bayonet on a handgun thats dumb!

hahahahaha
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 6:42:26 PM EDT
[#43]

Mr. Bigglesworth does not approve of your habit.

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 6:51:51 PM EDT
[#44]
"snark fest" (BTW - WTF is a snark fest?)

He means shark fest because hes being eaten alive
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 7:36:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 2:49:57 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:49:42 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
mercdank, read the post above yours for my response, especially the last line.
cwackers
ha hah hahh a aha .......mersh

so you advocate the use of bayos on handguns bc its KeWL

lol seems you need a zanny bar these days if you're going to post so you dont get too snarked, whatever the fuck that means
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 8:03:10 AM EDT
[#48]

If anyone can photoshop in a picture of a bayonet on those two...guns....I'd be very appreciative!
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 8:10:22 AM EDT
[#49]
I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of condensing your last post into something readable...
Quoted:
Fucking retarded idiots -> cwackers

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 9:56:28 AM EDT
[#50]
SNARKS!

Those things give me the hebee-jeebees.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top