Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2009 4:38:41 PM EDT
Hey guys, I have a Kimber Compact CDP II, which has a 4" barrel. It is a pain in the arse trying to find a holster that will fit this pistol. I am looking at Raven Concealment holsters, and they make a holster for a Commander length barrel, which is 4.25". Will that 1/4 inch be that big of an issue? I need a holster that can do OC and CCW duty, and the raven has gotten really good reviews.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:24:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I will cary a Colt Commander in 5" holster all the time.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:36:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Should be no problem with the 4.25" holster length.  Plus, when you finally decide you need want need a true commander you'll already have the holster!

My Pro Carry II in a 4.25" holster

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:51:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Should be no problem with the 4.25" holster length.  Plus, when you finally decide you need want need a true commander you'll already have the holster!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b296/forester1/1911/DSC_0544.jpg

this
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:20:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b296/forester1/1911/DSC_0544.jpg

this

Sweet! Thanks guys!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top