Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2002 6:33:04 AM EDT
Striker,

I wanted to thank you for you "lessons" in the proper grip for my handguns.  They(I) no longer shoot every thing to the left!!  My Beretta shot the 1" center dot out of my target this weekend at 7yds, and made a slightly larger hole at 25yds!!!! YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS. I could actually aim at part of the dot at 7yds and remove that part of the dot!
For any of you that are having problems shooting to the left or right with all of your handguns, listen to what Striker has to say, he knows what he's is talking about.
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 6:54:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 12:15:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 12:41:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Striker, Thank-you too for the link.

See some improvement but once in awhile still have that bad habit(to the left). The C clamp thing works better but I have to change the way I held my pistol, may be my palm is too big compare with that grip.
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 1:57:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top