Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2009 4:11:07 AM EDT
Anyone here have a taurus Model 94  .22lr  ?  how are they? Pros/Cons ?  How much would one that is used but still in new condition ( blued ) be worth ?
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 7:42:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I've owned a Model 94 for many years. It's the first firearm my daughters learned to shoot. Other than a bit of grittiness in the trigger it's been a durable and excellent plinker. The 9 round cylinder capacity adds to the fun.  

No idea what one that in used condition is worth but I purchased mine new for around $200 around 1994.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 8:10:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree with Katex the DA trigger pull is heavy and gritty untill you break it in and even thumbing back the hammer can be a little rough other than that a great little gun. Now 200 or so is a used price, but I'm sure you can find it cheaper at a flea market or gun show
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 4:10:20 AM EDT
[#3]
found one here just recently in a gun shop for 250 ... its used but still like new condition.. doesnt even have any wear marks on the cylinder from rotation.  I see on the web site that the suggested retail is around 369  
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 9:26:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a 94 that I really like. Of course before I replaced the springs it kinda sucked. If you do replace the springs (wolff spring kit) be prepared for an occasional light hit. Maybe 2-3% of the time for me which is (from what I have read) better than most.
Mine is a 4" SS
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 3:46:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
found one here just recently in a gun shop for 250 ... its used but still like new condition.. doesnt even have any wear marks on the cylinder from rotation.  I see on the web site that the suggested retail is around 369  

$250 sounds like a fair enough price for one in the condition you describe. I'd go for it and enjoy the hell out of it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top