Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2003 2:53:11 PM EDT
Hi, just wanted to share my finished project, which is a hipower built on an feg frame with mostly browning parts. Has anyone else done this?

btw, my second project is the 2-tone here, I just need sights to finish it:

Link Posted: 12/21/2003 5:17:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I didn't go quite that far on my FEG, just the extractor that finally wore out and the garish oversize white dotted rear sight had to go.
I would like a "Capitan" slide, just for looks.
Nice photos, BTW.
It looks like you retained the magazine disconnect safety, from the pictures the trigger pins look untouched.
You do know about the obligatory range report, don't cha?
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 6:16:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Remove the magazine disconnect --- I feel it improves trigger pull, and makes the weapon more tactical.

JMO
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 6:25:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks good so far,  Total investment?($$$$)
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 7:14:20 AM EDT
[#4]
total investment so far

feg pjk-9hp (complete) $169 with two hicaps (mecgars!)
feg pjk-9hp (frame with browning fire control parts) $125 shipped.
complete blued browning slide, barrel and guide rod $100
browning slide, stripped $30
parts to finish both from sarco. $179

total so far $603, just need sights to finish the second one.

BTW, on the mag disconnect, I always put the pin back in when I do take out the spring.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top