Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2003 1:23:50 PM EDT
Just so everyone knows, Marshfield Arms is a great place to do buisness.  I found My Springfield Champion on Gunbroker.com at a great price; almost 150.00 less than the average price for new ones listed on by other shops.  Service was excellent.  My pistol was sent very quickly, at a shipping cost of only $17.00.  Joe emailed me with updates on when he shipped the gun, when he recieved my money and ffl, and when to expect the pistol.  Joe is a class act to deal with.  I did not ask about the loaded coupon, and he never said it came with one.  The gun was listed as LNIB.  I didn't expect it, but the coupon was there, and the gun was NIB.  Do some buisnes with him.  You won't be sorry.
guns762
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 6:20:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I've seen countless ads of his on GunBroker.com.  He always has the lowest "buy it now" prices.  I'll definitely be keeping him in mind when I'm ready for another handgun.  Thanks for the info!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:24:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I've bought a couple of pistols from Joe.  He helped walk me through my first internet gun purchase.  I agree with the class act operation he has there.  I just wish he would get his website done.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top