Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2008 5:28:58 AM EDT
I have a lady friend that is interested in buying either the Ruger LCP and/or a Seecamp pistol.  She had a Beretta Tomcat .32 but it had major problems and Beretta refunded her money after they could not repair it.  

First thing I thought and talked with her about was how much the LCP looks like and is probably similar to the Kel-Tec.  But, I didn't know that much about the Seecamp.  I like the look of the Seecamp and the idea that it is an all steel weapon over the polymer/nylon Ruger/Kel-Tec.  I know the cost is more for the Seecamp, but I don't think that is a problem for her.  She wants the small gun so she can tuck it in her waist band on a clip since women's fashions aren't always holster friendly.

Anyone have any experience with Seecamp?  I'd also like to hear any experiences with the LCP or Kel-Tec.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:32:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't tell you the differences in how they shoot ... but... the seecamp is a thing of beauty, all the rage in the mid
90's, (they got their start converting 1911's to double action ) a lot of them for sale now used. The ruger is much
nicer in fit and finish when compared to the keltec and I believe a little lighter.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:39:03 PM EDT
[#2]
They are not compariable. THe seecamp is way more and better gun the LCP.

CCWing isnt always about what is comfy. ITs about what works. I had a Keltec 32, worst firearm i ever owned. I cant see the LCP being any diff. Best thing would be to shoot each one and then decide, but I know that isnt practical.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:01:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a Seecamp LWS32 and its the most reliable and true pocket pistol I've laid hands on.  Very well engineered, has been proven for reliability over years and years.  The LCP's or Kel-tecs are just not in the same league as Seecamp.  

Best place to ask questions is the Seecamp forum.  The company owner eve answers questions directly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top