Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2003 4:57:11 PM EDT
I am ready to buy a new 9mm. I want it to be a Double-Action-Only:
I have a Glock 34 which has a better trigger than the normal Glock. But I am not really happy with the trigger. So I am considering the H&K P2000 or the Springfield XD.
Please share your experiences and in particular how you liked the trigger.
Thank you,
Regards,
FRIZ
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:37:06 PM EDT
[#1]
The Springfield XD is a single action. That is one reason it has such a good trigger.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 7:33:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Look into the Para Ordanace  LDA, that just might be what you want.
www.paraord.com/pages/products.html
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 9:57:32 PM EDT
[#3]
A stock glock 34 or 35 will have a trigger that will break at about 4 lbs. If you polish the connector it will break at 3.5 lbs. If you respring the trigger with a glockmeister competition trigger spring and a reduced power firing spring it will down in the 2.5 lbs range and break much crisper. It will still light all primers including small rifle. If you go one step further with a lightened striker you'll have to use federal primers.

The para LDA has a nice trigger also.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 5:46:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Look into the Para Ordanace  LDA, that just might be what you want.
www.paraord.com/pages/products.html

gotta go with cyanide.  i'm actually a sa man. have 2 paras, 1 colt, 1 llama.  i do have a glock 21c also(love the engineering of the glock, hate the trigger), by far the sweetest da trigger i've ever touched was a para lda. also, unless para has changed their design, you can still for all practical purposes, carry cocked and locked with a thumb safety, hammer down.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top