Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/15/2003 10:05:05 AM EDT
I noticed that Jerry's Sport Center has the Vektor SP-1 pistols on sale for $249.  They look like a heavy-duty Beretta 92 clone.  Almost like a elite slide,heavy-duty style.  Now,this is the SP-1 Beretta type model,not the CP-1.  I know that Vektor made the CP-1,which was a plastic type,Glock style pistol,that they called off the American market.  
   A Beretta clone for $249 seems like a good deal.  Anybody handled one, or know anything about them?  At that price,I think they would almost be worth getting and trying it.  Any body ever see one in person or get a chance to try one?
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 10:10:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Pulled from the market for reliablitity issues.
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 6:35:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Run away.  Far away.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top