Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2003 5:02:24 PM EDT
any SAM owner out there? comments?

Link Posted: 11/10/2003 3:56:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Hi pvfd, I've had a S.A.M. 1911 for about 2 years now. Lots of features, good trigger, takes standard 1911 mags. I like it, it's a fun gun to me. It was inexpensive, and it looks good too. Not the most accurate thing but mine is a commodore, size of an officers slide. the bluing is pretty good. Mine has been totally reliable. Would I rely on it for personal protection? Hard to say, I'd probably grab my p-90 or para first. Have many more rounds through those than sam. In a pinch, it has been totally reliable through about 250 rds, hardball. I'd give it a tennative thumbs up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top