Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/4/2003 1:41:14 PM EDT
I was gonna post in the desert eagle section but it is so dead I was afraid I would get no replys.

I have always been a huge fan and wan't to aquire one in the next few months. Is there any thing about it that should stop me from getting it?

Link Posted: 11/4/2003 2:05:35 PM EDT
[#1]
My Brother-in-Law has had one for about 12-15 years IIRC and I've never heard him complain about it. I've fired it and it was OK.

He's talked about selling it, I don't want to seem to interested in it, but I want it.

Danny
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 5:08:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I had a Desert Eagle .357 for ~ 5 years. The gun was finicky about ammo, and was too big for the caliber. My Desert Eagle really liked Silvertips. Wouldn't cycle PMC Starfire ammo at all. It did okay with Blazer. That being said, the Desert Eagle was definitely fun to shoot "rapid fire." That is until you realized you just shot up 20 bucks worth of ammo. All in all, the gun was pretty good, but the least reliable pistol I had in my collection. I parted with it about two years ago in favor of a FA .454 Premier Grade...big gun in a big caliber.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 5:29:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I like how its big Thanks for the insight, I think I will keep persuing the purchase of one.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 5:37:53 PM EDT
[#4]
They are fun to shoot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top