Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2008 4:47:29 PM EDT
I am looking for pics of lights Sig P229R, Mosquito, HK P30, HK USP Fullsize series.

I have M6 and X 200, but they wont fit any of these, so Im looking for something else for a house gun for these.

Also, I would like some feedback on the lights. I would like a LED light that wont fail, but a light that WONT fail would be fine.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 4:55:42 PM EDT
[#1]
check out:

Streamlight TLR-1: best bang for the buck imo, for brightness, durability, and quality

Surefire X300: damn BRIGHT, same surefire quality...pricey though

about the only lights imo worth considering

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:18:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
check out:

Streamlight TLR-1: best bang for the buck imo, for brightness, durability, and quality

Wont the X300 be the same mount up as the X200? The X200 doesnt fit the frames I need the light for.

I have beeen thinking of the TLR-1, even pondered the cheap LED Wave? from topglock
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:39:31 PM EDT
[#3]
the x200 will fit a USP with an adapter.
heres the one from surefire http://www.surefire.com/maxexp/main/co_disp/displ/carfnbr/0/prrfnbr/23519/Mounting-Rail

i remember seeing clones or something similar for your application in either the cheaper than dirt or CDNN catalog.

i dont know how well either adapter works, never tried em.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 6:37:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
check out:

Agreed.  For the money, I don't think you can beat the TLR-1.  

Here area a few pics vs the M3

< - M3        (above pic)   TLR ->

<--TLR light  (above pic)  M3 -->

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 9:02:26 PM EDT
[#5]
insight xti procyon
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 2:59:04 AM EDT
[#6]
I like my m3x but I have it mounted on one of my ar's with a presure switch. It puts out 125 lumes I think and is very bright. Make sure you get the mx3 and not the m3. The m3 is kinda dim.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top