Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2008 3:08:53 PM EDT
Anybody have the latest price at Walmart for a box of 50 38 Special Target ammo? Trying to get this info before making the long trip to WallyWorld. Tried to get someone to answer the phone, but NOGO.

Thanks for the info and help!
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 3:43:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I hate Wal-Mart.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 5:09:09 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I hate Wal-Mart.

I agree 100%....  but I dont think that helps the OP too much!  

I bet you can find better prices on the web or go to your local gunshop and see if they can meet the Wally World price.  My local shop knows my feelings about the big stores and he regularly rounds down heavily on all my purchases there.  Likewise, when I had a problem with a scope he took my month old scope, handed me a new one, and he delt with the manufacturer.  Try getting that service at Wally World.

Spend a tad more at your local shop to keep them in business and they will take care of you when you need it.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 11:14:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I love Wal-Mart!

IIRC the 100 rd value pack is just under $30.....$27something.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 11:44:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah they have a few types for roughly $15/50. Decent price.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 4:57:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the help. I bought the big 100 pack.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 8:44:07 PM EDT
[#6]
50 rnd box of Rem was 14.97+tax i think
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 5:44:43 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

...Spend a tad more at your local shop to keep them in business and they will take care of you when you need it.

I don't disagree but at my local shops it would be much more than a "tad" when it comes to ammo prices. No one near me even comes close to SprawlMart.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 5:55:40 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

...Spend a tad more at your local shop to keep them in business and they will take care of you when you need it.

I don't disagree but at my local shops it would be much more than a "tad" when it comes to ammo prices. No one near me even comes close to SprawlMart.

Yeah, no joke. I'd love to support my local shops, not finance their new building.

$5/box is a far cry from a tad more expensive.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 6:57:50 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, no joke. I'd love to support my local shops, not finance their new building.

$5/box is a far cry from a tad more expensive.

One of my local shops is putting up a new building. I rate this shop good on new prices and excellent on used guns but most accessories and ammo are 25% to 50% higher than WM or online sources.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 2:15:03 AM EDT
[#10]
9mm Winchester 115g value pack(100rds) $19 and change
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:07:28 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
9mm Winchester 115g value pack(100rds) $19 and change

My local gunshop guy charges me $20 for those...  thats why I support him as much as possible,  His is a small shop and he goes the extra mile for his regular customers so its easy to support him.  It wouldnt be so easy to support a larger, classy establishment in some new fancy store that does not give you any support.... then its just as easy to go to Wally World.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top