Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2003 4:58:11 PM EDT
Anyone shot one of these things yet?  Bought one?  Seen one in action?

www.bushmaster.com/shopping/Carbon15/AZ-c15p97.aspp

TRG
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 5:10:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I have seen one fired at the range here, all I can say is that it was loud! And there was a huge fireball! It was really cool!

Although, there have been a lot of people that had complaint about the Professional Ordinance product because it had some reliability issues. I'm sure that bushmaster has probably fixed whatever issues Professional Ordinance had and they are reliable now.

You might want to talk to Fight4yourrights because he has one and has a review of it on the PA ARshooters site I believe.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 6:46:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Anyone know if these actually qualify as pistols?  That would be one hell of a replacement for my P99 as my CC.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 6:52:08 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Anyone know if these actually qualify as pistols?  That would be one hell of a replacement for my P99 as my CC.

Yes, they are pistols.  They are not designed to be fired from teh shoulder.

I am fairly certain that it would be illegal to convert them into a shoulder fired rifle since the barrel is under 18" in length.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 7:06:15 AM EDT
[#4]
w00t!

I'm there dude.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 10:26:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Yes, they are legal pistols. You can't put a stock on them unless you want to go through all the NFA, SBR stuff.

If you want one as a rifle, just buy the rifle version.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top