Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2003 10:14:45 PM EDT
Anyone know where to get a barrel lug  or barrel cam (whatever you want to call it)for a Browning High Power? Ive been looking at the kits they have out now that have been made into training aids by replacing the barrel lug with a round pin but haven't been able to find a source for the cam pins. Ive looked everywhere I can think of just short of calling Browning and asking them about purchasing them direct. Im going to buy atlas one because Im going to start parkerizing as soon as I get my equipment set up and need some practice pieces but I may buy a few if I can get the barrel lug. I can do all the other work but I can't find this part.
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 9:01:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Have you tried the usual suspects: Brownells, Denny's, Midway, Cylinder & Slide, etc.??????
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 9:19:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Might ask in www.fnhipower.com

Numrich usally is a good source for hard to find parts, but in this case I didn't see what you need listed www.e-gunparts.com/productschem.asp?chrMasterModel=0630zHI-POWER.

They have a Browning forum there  www.e-gunparts.com/forum/forum2.asp?cat=26.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top