Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2002 12:33:31 PM EDT
Who has them ? Brownell's only has blue and stainless as well as Wilson. This will be for the SA LEGP. Springfield has them but won't sell me one. Any idea's, thank's for the help.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 10:57:50 PM EDT
[#1]
The Wilson's that Brownells sells that are blued are a matte finish. I just got a thumb safety and slide release from them.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 6:29:45 AM EDT
[#2]
How would that look against a parkerized weapon? I had rather have one that matched the weapon if it's possible. Thank's for the reply.
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 8:38:46 PM EDT
[#3]
These parts are steel but they have a kind of very very slight purple color to them. It looks like anodized aluminum. It's no too noticeable though. Here's a pic with the Wilson parts on my Ultra Carry II.
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 12:03:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Bunghole, thank's for the pic's. I called Wilson and they said their flat blue on the parkerized will match. I'm giving them a try, I'll know more when it get's here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top