Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2003 5:07:07 PM EDT
I am thinking of  concealment holster for  the kimber and tactical drop leg for the usp
any opions on this and brands and models
i am thinking of using the kimber for my ccw BTW
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 8:44:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Concealment holsters.... these are the two best, IMO.

BCP/Alessi GWH

Milt Sparks Summer Special

Drop leg holsters.... well, I’m no super-duper-tactial-SWAT-DELTAOP-Navy SEAL-Ranger-death touch wielding ninja so I don’t need one. However what I do need is a practical holster so again I can recommend the two above.

Link Posted: 8/26/2003 3:36:57 PM EDT
[#2]
ok my drop leg is was a easy find for me anybody have any other imput on what works for conclealment
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 8:33:47 PM EDT
[#3]
For a 1911 I am using a Bianchi "pistolpocket" IWB that is working way better than I expected, partly due to the adjustable cant. Next I want the BCP-Allessi like pictured in the previous post.
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 3:54:28 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a NSA IWB Package from Wild Bills Concealment for my Kimber. Excellent rig and he has a special going now. $129 for the IWB Holster, matching belt and mag pouch. I can also recommend the LFI rig from Ted Blocker. Or any of Mike Taurisano's rigs of Tauris Leather. In a drop leg rig, I'd go with the Safariland.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top