Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2003 11:40:01 AM EDT
I have a P22 and would like to know what kind of light or laser would work best on it. I figure if its got the rail, might as well stick something on it. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 1:17:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Springfield XMLTM WhiteLight

http://www.springfield-armory.com/prod-xdpstl-xml.shtml
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 2:52:08 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Has someone actually tried it? I havent seen any pics with it yet. I have a pic of the short barrel P22 with a M3 light from Insight Lights if you want it.

-MrMaeda
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 3:16:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have a pic of the short barrel P22 with a M3 light from Insight Lights if you want it.
-MrMaeda

Can I have that?

[email protected]

NsB
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 11:04:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Has someone actually tried it? I havent seen any pics with it yet. I have a pic of the short barrel P22 with a M3 light from Insight Lights if you want it.

-MrMaeda

Yeah, show me what it looks like

[email protected]
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 11:40:36 PM EDT
[#5]

It will fit, but you'd want to put a setscrew in the M3 to hold it to the rail as the rail isn't long enough to set the lockbar. Looks a little goofy like this, but imagine it with a Gemtech outback on the muzzle and with the light... Sweet!  And the new light with laser would be even better.
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 7:45:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

It will fit, but you'd want to put a setscrew in the M3 to hold it to the rail as the rail isn't long enough to set the lockbar. Looks a little goofy like this, but imagine it with a Gemtech outback on the muzzle and with the light... Sweet!  And the new light with laser would be even better.

Yeah, but putting a light on a .22 is goofy anyway. Im just doing this for fun.

Thats pretty slick.
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 10:56:42 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, but putting a light on a .22 is goofy anyway. Im just doing this for fun.

Thats pretty slick.

I tried to put my M6 on my P22 it don't work. Those lights were designed to be used on glock rails. GG&G and streamlight make adaptors for different guns. I've been told that if you put the S&W adaptor on it(the light) than it should work no problem, but i haven't tried it since i'm to cheap to buy the adaptor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top