Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2003 4:12:56 AM EDT

www.foxbaltimore.com/foxindex.html

Go here and click on the poll link under "? of the day" and show your support for concealed carry in Maryland. So far it is up to 94% yes. If you ask me what Marylanders want, I think the 94% answers that nicely. This is a hard fought issue in Maryland. Every year there is a new CCW (concealed carry) bill introduced and every year our liberal state gov't either says no or ignores it. There is a guy in court right now fighting for CCW. While I know this is just a poll on one station, this is more support being voiced than ever before in this state. This is exciting to see for us Marylanders who think we aught to be given the right to carry.

Thanks friends.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 7:02:09 AM EDT
[#1]
They wouldn't allow a response to a previous day's question, but I voted on the current one...Should Maryland Citizens be allowed to carry handguns for personal protection? YES, of course!!  I see it is a whopping 98 % in favor, and a minimal 2% opposed!! VOTE!!! (July 22nd)
RugerCal480 (Mike)
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 7:06:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Done.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top