Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/14/2003 11:54:21 AM EDT
I got this discription from a friend who will be seeking these pistols. I don't know crap about them & what they are worth.ANybody have any idea on what they are worth?

Figuring that since I've only fired them about twice in the 30 years since I bought them new , and don't figure on shooting anybody from now on (that I can't just as easy shoot with my favorite Beretta .22 Auto-Pistol) , I will be selling ...

(1) Browning 38 Auto-Pistol, made in Belgium in 1970's - 7-inches long open sights, small & handy. Like new condition.

(2) Colt 25 Auto-Pistol -Hartford, CT ... 4.5-inches long snub-nose palm size. Like new condition.

I don't have the slightest idea what these guns are worth, but am sure you gun rats do. When I sell them it will be pick-up at my house.

Link Posted: 7/14/2003 3:30:22 PM EDT
[#1]
The Colt 25 I usually see for about $100 - $150 dollars, depending on the condition.

I would like one.  But thats a little far for me to come pick up.

Link Posted: 7/14/2003 3:34:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The Colt 25 I usually see for about $100 - $150 dollars, depending on the condition.

I would like one.  But thats a little far for me to come pick up.

If you had a C&R you could just get it sent to your door.
Same with nice 1911 copies, also a good wat to get around the MDSP bullshit too.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 4:29:43 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Same with nice 1911 copies, also a good wat to get around the MDSP bullshit too.

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!

You have me printing forms from the ATF on a C&R.

What elese can I get besides old war rifles?
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 6:02:52 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!

Old war handguns, 1911's, High Powers, P38's, Lugers, Colt 1903's, etc.

Also stuff like Makarovs, Star Model B's, Ballerina Molesters, CZ-52's, Walther PPKs, etc.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 10:55:13 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
WAIT WAIT WAIT!!

You can get all sorts of cool things.Last week I got this .32ACP compact handgun for new only $130 right to my front door.

Its a Walther PPK Copy. Shoots great!
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 4:05:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

You can get all sorts of cool things.Last week I got this .32ACP compact handgun for new only $130 right to my front door.

Its a Walther PPK Copy. Shoots great!

I WANT ONE!!!!!  where did you order it from??

I requested the ATF to send me the forms.

What places do you find a lot of stuff to order from?

Are you in Montgomery County MD, do you think it will matter that I am??

Did you have to supply the State police with a fired shell casing??  or is that law based on date of manufacture like the lock law????

Can you tell I am getting excited????
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 12:11:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I WANT ONE!!!!!  where did you order it from??

I went on www.gunbroker.com and won the auction. I sent a signed copy of my C&R to the seller and a money order.

I requested the ATF to send me the forms.

Good,make sure that you fill them out all corect the first time. Also, you can DL the forms in PDF format from thier site too.

When you get your C&R DO NOT SIGN THE ORIGINAL! Only sign in blue or red ink the copies you make of it.

What places do you find a lot of stuff to order from?

Go to the Armory section of ARFCOM and look in the C&R forum, you will find all kinds of companies

Are you in Montgomery County MD, do you think it will matter that I am??

No, I am in AACO. But I wouldnt send the CLEO copy to MDSP, send it to Mont. Counry CLEO

Did you have to supply the State police with a fired shell casing??  or is that law based on date of manufacture like the lock law????

Nope, none of that Bullshit. The MDSP doesnt even know I have a C&R and they cannot do anything about the C&R fireamrs I get at my door.

Can you tell I am getting excited????

Getting excited is cool, but I hope your ready to go broke!
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 12:14:09 PM EDT
[#8]
mjohn3006,

HAve you been to the Maryland hometown forums?
Go here Maryland AR15.com

We are having a cookout this weekend that you are welcome too and we just had a shoot last Friday. I am the Moderator there.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 3:46:29 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
mjohn3006,

HAve you been to the Maryland hometown forums?
Go here Maryland AR15.com

We are having a cookout this weekend that you are welcome too and we just had a shoot last Friday. I am the Moderator there.

Yes, I have been in the MD forum, and I saw the cookout, but i will be in VA this weekend with a friend.  I will keep an eye on it though for future cookouts.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 3:53:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Ok, but did my A's answer your Q's well enough?
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 3:31:59 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Ok, but did my A's answer your Q's well enough?

Yes they did, thank you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top