Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/7/2003 11:37:40 AM EDT
this IS after the fact, but jus curious as to the replys..i traded a taurus PT145 that i have had for 2 years with bout 150rds through it. I traded at a gunshop for a used unfired Ruger Redhawk .44mag. it costs me my gun and $100bux. i have always wanted a .44 magnum and the PT145 was okay to shoot but i didnt care if i got rid of it. I am happy with the trade so i know that is all that matters , jus curious if any of ya wouldve done it. thanks for playin.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 12:06:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I would say that was a decent deal if the Redhwak was in decent shape.  I know which one I would rather have...

Link Posted: 7/7/2003 12:09:38 PM EDT
[#2]
the redhawk looks like it was never shot, sum city slicker had it and i guess didnt like the kick..lol.
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 7:46:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Dealing with a gunshop, it wasn't exactly a trade, like with a friend.
Gunshops need to move guns, like a car dealer, to make money.
I have been known to "eat" a few bucks amongst friends, in a trade.
Sounds like you did well in that context...so howzit shoot?
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 7:51:59 AM EDT
[#4]
I think you did alright there...
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 9:30:42 AM EDT
[#5]
thanks, i havent shot it yet,,living in the city and having to goto indoor ranges doesnt give me the luxury of goin when i want. oh well. im anxious though..but DAMN!! ammo is expensive..lol. its goin to make on hella home defense gun.lol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top