Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/4/2003 11:57:20 PM EDT
Well, the paperwork for my PA permit is sitting on my desk.

But, I don't have a holster for carrying my full size USP .45.

I have been looking for a good IWB holster for it. But having no experience with holsters I don't know what's crap and what isn't it. So, any suggestions.

It would be nice if the suggestions could also not make my bank account scream. I do have rent and tuition to pay.

Thanks all.
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 4:04:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Found this one at cheaperthandirt.com great lil holster. Mines a compact .45 but they have a bunch of different ones. Its a pro 100 made by Bianchi. $40 bucks
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 9:05:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Get a Fobus paddle holster. The polymer will not absorb moisture like leather nor will it "creak" & make noise or lose its form over time.

Chances are you'll end up buying/trying several different types & styles to find what fits you best.

I own a USP .45acp Compact, it's a good bit easier to carry than their full size models, IMO.

Link Posted: 7/6/2003 11:51:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Fobus doesn't fit the USP45F. I suggest a Safariland holster or a Bladetech.
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 1:05:38 PM EDT
[#4]
The Bianchi 100 is the most comfortable IWB made. I've got a box with about 2 dozen holsters, the 100 is the one I always use for IWB. For OWB, a Bladetech is nice for a USP.
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 7:24:00 AM EDT
[#5]
I do agree witht he fact that teh full size USP is a bit big for carry.  My carry used to be a USP 9F but now we use the USP40C  I use both the paddle and also a Mitch Rosen holster.  As of late I have been using the paddle holster.  I think Uncl Mikes makes them too.  I ahve seen them for sale at Target Master in Chadds Ford
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top