Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/5/2007 6:37:42 PM EDT
I just got A para P16  in 40S&W and it came with 3 magazines. I want to purcahse a few more but had some function questions. First, I can get the Pars mags for $39.99 each and they are 16 round magazines. second, I can get the Meg-gar amgs for only $19.99 and they holder 15 rounds. Are there ant issues with the Meg-gar magazines? And why are they only 15 rounds opposed to the Para's that are 16 rounds?
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 9:28:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Meg-Gar makes OEM magazines for many major gun manufacturers. They are good magazines and should hold up well. I have no idea about the 1 round difference.
Link Posted: 12/6/2007 3:12:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Only problem I've ever had with non para magazines was the spring. they were weak, a call to Wolf fixed that problem.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top