Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/4/2007 12:18:41 PM EDT
I posted this in the HK forum but I didn't get but a few responses so...I am looking at buying one of these here in the near future. I am really looking at the 45C but there is no telling when it is going to come out. So the question is which one would be the best to get? I need some advice on the P2000 or the P30? Or should I wait and get the 45C when it comes out? All I have now is a SigP229R DAK .40 and a HK USPc .40...Help!!!
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 2:08:40 PM EDT
[#1]
They're all good guns.

The P30 holds two more rounds and costs alot more.  If the P2000 fits your hand and 13 rounds of 9mm is plenty, then get that.

Personally, I'd wait for the 45c.  Should be out in the next couple of months according to HK.

Hard to beat a condition one compact .45
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 2:16:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I am patiently waiting on HK45c myself. But I am going to buy P30 as well....too bad they don't have plans for P30 compact at this time.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 2:17:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a P30, and I love it. It feels great in my hand.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:18:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I am patiently waiting on HK45c myself. But I am going to buy P30 as well....too bad they don't have plans for P30 compact at this time.

Yeah I am really looking forward to this one coming out. It looks like it will have almost the exact same grip as the p2000, which I like! I am thinking I might have to get the p2000 and save some more money for the hk45...Anybody else???
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:52:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah I am really looking forward to this one coming out. It looks like it will have almost the exact same grip as the p2000, which I like! I am thinking I might have to get the p2000 and save some more money for the hk45...Anybody else???

Great plan.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top